Friday, June 26, 2009

PawSox vs. Tides

Hey all! Had a great time at Harbor Park tonight watching the game. I guess if I couldn't get down to Atlanta to see the Red Sox play my Braves, going to a AAA game with the Red Sox farm team was the next best thing.


We had gotten free tix from Ash's sister for a game on the 2nd, so earlier in the day I went and exchanged the great box seats they were for, to get a couple reserved seats in the corner down the 1st base line where Holly and her dad Jeff Rowland were sitting.


Holly is all about her some Chad Moeller, so I got plenty of high rez pics for her. The first pitch was thrown out by the WAVY 10 lead weather man Don Slater. He flew in on the WAVY 10 Chopper, great use of resources there.


The game went well, we left in the top of the 7th with the tides up 3-1. They ended up winning 4-1, with the pitcher, Jake Arrieta getting his first AAA win. Enjoy all the pics!


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at my baby!!! awesome pics babe!!!!