Thursday, April 9, 2009

Found some silver a new home


I made another trip out to the Pembroke after the gym this morning. I was itching to get some more of my coins into Air-Tite cases. I picked up 9 more holders, but still need quite a few more.


When I asked about a few sizes, they didn't have any, so the made a special order to get some in tomorrow afternoon. Wonderful customer service!


I also gave a look through some Baseball Card singles, finding a David Justice (as an Indian) card I did not have, as well as a handful of Braves players. I didn't pick them up, but at least I know where to go if I get back into collecting Braves cards again.


So in the image above, click it for much better detail. Here's the list of what is included:


TOP ROW LEFT TO RIGHT:


1836 Capped Bust Half Dime
1851 Seated Liberty Half Dime
1820 Capped Bust Dime
1853 Seated Liberty Dime
1873 Three Cent Nickel


BOTTOM ROW LEFT TO RIGHT


1854 Seated Liberty Half Dollar
1903 Barber Half Dollar
1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
1953 Franklin Half Dollar


Thanks again to the fine folks at Candl Coins, it's great having a store like that nearby.

No comments: