Monday, August 10, 2009

Back Home, Can't Wait to MD


As you might be able to tell from the picture of the sunset during my flight, it was quite a nice, calm, relaxing flight that I spent sleeping... nursing my headache from all the tequila the night before. It was good to be back on land and back in VA!



Friday morning, about 12 hours after being home I headed out to the Toyota dealership to finally finish this truck buying business. It's been ohhh 4-5 months I've been trying to get it. Now granted, I didn't get the 4x4, but I was able to get everything else I wanted in the truck you see pictured. 2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L iForce V8 Double Cab, yay!


In the following pics you'll see some cool autos from the BBQ Ash and I went to Sunday afternoon. It's at this guy Eddie's house she works with. All hs old dragster buddies showed up and it was one yummy ass feast of brisket, pull and chopped pork, beans... amazing food. But anyways, a nice 2009 Challenger R/T, a '65 Nova Dragster, Chevy Truck Dragster, and then some little roadster I know nothing about.







After that it was a nice few hours spent down at the beach off Croatan. Really nice day out, enjoyed it a lot. I didn't bring the BHID or the Surf PI, maybe next time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some sweet rides. That little roadster might be an old MG.