Monday, August 31, 2009

White's Presents Arrive

I was awakened by the UPS guy at 10am today, joy! I'm not being sarcastic either, I was hoping he'd be here soon with my goodies from White's... and here he was!


At first the box seemed rather light, I know I had requested like 7 things with my certificate, and iunno, figured the box might have a little weight to it. But it didn't, and everything was inside, so all is well. On to the goods.


The first item I slapped on was the coil cover I got for my XLT's 950 coil. The machine was used before I got it, and well, i just decided to finally slap a cover on the coil to keep any more potential wear from occurring.




Next is an item I felt was a must have, the coil stabilizer. I find myself pushing down the coil and adjusting the shaft to keep the coil perpendicular to the ground quite often. Now with this, I can be assured it will stay that way. AND I should be able to use it for my beach machines too, which will do wonders in the water.




When I got my XLT, the arm cuff was bare, though it did have a velcro strap. Well, it's actually painful and I wanted to fix that. I picked up the foam arm cuff pads, and immediately it feels 100% better.




Inclement weather does not usually keep me from hunting, unless it's REALLY bad. But for those misty days, or otherwise muddy damp days, I felt I'd finally get a rain/weather cover for one of my machines. This nylon cover is by no means waterproof, but it will surely keep a light rain from getting into the speaker or other crevices, and definitely keep dirt out.





Lastly, the jacket and hat. The hate fits great, real nice quality. It feels exactly like my Minelab hat, only it says White's, haha. The jacket, where to begin with that thing. It's amazing! One of the best quality jackets I've ever seen from a company. Soft, warm fleece lining with an inside pocket really make it special. Fits perfectly too!


No comments: