Monday, July 27, 2009

MD Tattoos


Recently I saw an image on FMDF posted by a local Virginia Beach hunter, Max, of a fellow hobbyists tattoo he had snapped a pic of. I'm guessing it wasn't his own, but I could be wrong. But anyhow, being a member of the inked community, I thought it was pretty cool. I myself have arms full of tattoos, and what better way to show your dedication and enjoyment of the hobby then by having it marked on you for life.


I searched around the 'net for awhile and surprisingly enough, I couldn't find much in the way of people who had any. I have three examples, but I guess in reality it's not out of the ordinary. I think most MD people are rather conservative, and/or passed the age when they would go out and get a tattoo, so I'm okay with this being all I could muster. However, if YOU have an MD related tattoo, please comment to this post and I'll get it up here for the world to see!




No comments: