Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Stuff on The Sidebar


Those of you who frequent my blog might have noticed already, but for you new comers, there are a couple of new things I would like to point out.


On the right hand side of your screen, for my blog, this is what is known as the "sidebar." I use it to provide quick access to my blog archives, or to labels which would help you find posts on a certain topic or type of item. I've also always had a few links to MD manufacturer sites of the machines I use, as well as online resources for information and products.


Recently though, our society has stepped up it's internet presence onslaught. In doing so, hobbyists are following suit. Nowadays you can find channels on YouTube of fellow dirt diggers documenting their treasure quests, or even get up to the second find information from users on Twitter. Because of that, in my sidebar I have started adding YouTube channels that update with the newest video uploads, and of Twitter accounts updated by hobbyists as they dig.


Give 'em a view if you're interested!

No comments: