Saturday, July 18, 2009

Join, Enter... WIN!


I've organized a contest over at FMDF and you're invited to join, play and win!


Many of you are members of forums that have a thread dedicated to Motivational and/or De-Motivational Posters. For those of you who are members of automotive related forums, surely half of the ones posted are NSFW and surely not appropriate here.


But I thought it would be fun to make up some MD related versions and have 'em up on the boards. And thankfully, I have the blessings from the owners to host this.


Becoming a member of the forums and entering the contest is completely free! Please check out THIS LINK for more information regarding the rules and prizes.


FOr good measure I thought I'd post many of the ones I made, which are not eligible to win this contest.











1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh someone is having fun with their computer!