Monday, September 22, 2008

Swingin' With a Friend


Only in metal detecting can one post something with a title like that and it not be taken the wrong way, haha.

Anyway, last night my buddy Matt came over for a bit. He has expressed a little bit of interest in wanting to go out with me, so last night, with about 30 minutes of light left, we went out.

I had mt ACE 250, and Matt had the X-Terra 30. We just walked right behind the apartment to my frequent grounds of Tallwood Elementary. I took him right over to where I knew some memorial pennies where, and after a little coaching, Matt was pulling a few pennies out.

Just as it was getting dark we hit up the playground and found the nickel, the jewelry items, and the trash.



The two flowery pendants are necklace pendant from Lucy Lu Designs. I think they have since gone under, as their online presence has not been updated since 2006.

No comments: