Sunday, September 14, 2008

9/13 Trantwood Elementary

Last night around 8p I left the house with my X-Terra and BHID. I had a plan to hit up an elementary school that I know has been around at least since the 50s, and then scoot over to the beach.

When I got to the school, I noticed there were two newer tot lots built alongside the two older ones that had been there. All of my finds you see below are from these TLs, as they are all I hunted. I really want to hunt the actual fields, because I feel it's a safe bet I can find some wheaties or mercs here.



I never did venture out to the beach, but might hit it up this afternoon. All in all, $1.27 in clad, a bullet charm, a charm bracelet, and a neat button.

INFO ON THE BUTTON:
"The belt surrounding the shield bears the motto of the Order of the Garter, "Hon Y Soit Qui Mal Y Pense" or "Shame to him who evil thinks." The motto below, "Dieu et Mon Droit," means "God and My Right."

The middle shield would represent post Victoria, so 1837 to present... and appears to be the coat of arms for the British Royal Family.

No comments: