Friday, September 12, 2008

Let the MDing Commence: Back Home!

Made it back home in the early evening on Wednesday, and couldn't think of anything else other than getting back to digging holes and finding stuff.

Thursday afternoon I drove out to Hampton to meet up with a fellow named Reid, who I purchased my two newest detectors from (the ones pictured above with the yellow coils). Now armed with some beach machines, I'm hoping to up the quality of my finds.

Anyhow, last night I went out for about an hour to the school behind my apartments. I took the X-Terra with me and started swingin'. You can see in the image there was no shortage of targets, and I'm glad that my recovery time with the X-Terra is quick, or else I wouldn't have bothered with all of it.

Managed $0.56 out of 23 coins and also what appears to be a nice silver ring with a ping heart, but I don't see any type of marking on the inside other than a recangular stamp with what could be a .925, but I'm not positive.



No comments: