Monday, January 19, 2009

Cold diggin' at Tallwood Elementary

I really had the itch today. It had been ten days since I got out with any of my machines. The weather has been sub 40 F and threatening to snow, with lots of rain. So it hasn't exactly been the best conditions to get out and dig.

But around 4pm today I said heck, I gotta get out there at some point. It was about 41 F, and I walked over to Tallwood Elementary.

I started with the tot lot, hoping to land some goods, but sadly, only scored $0.23 out of it across 5 coins. I then decided to hit up the strip. The strip is this area of the school between two storm drains that is like penny heaven. As you can see by the outcome, 30 pennies later.

I was back in the house by 5pm, so it was a relatively short hunt. But hey, 35 coins later I was happy.

No comments: