Friday, January 23, 2009

1/23 Late Night Itch


I went out at 1130p into the community field that is surrounded by a track here at my apartments. I had no real goal in mind, but it was late and I was limiting myself to only 10 digs.


First signal jumped around in a similar matter that landing me my first wheatie months back... and what do you know, a wheat popped out! This is the first wheat penny I've pulled from this area around my apartments, as they are not very old. Sadly, it's in too rough of shape to get a date off it.


Out of my next 9 signals I dug, 4 more were coins... 1 dime and 3 memorials, one in wretched shape. My trash signals were a AA battery, a twist top cap, a piece of fence, and two pieces of siding.


Not too shabby for roughly 15-20 mins worth of late night itch scratching!

No comments: