Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 MD Goals


Now that 2009 is upon us, and I'll be back on land come the 7th, it's time to outline some hobby related goals for myself. I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, which is full of history and old coins and relics should be around every corner. Well I have hardly found that corner. But I figure that maybe with a little more research, I should be able to achieve my goals quite easily.

2009 MD Goals

- Find at least ONE silver coin.
- Find at least 20 wheaties.
- Set a new OLDEST COIN record for myself. (Current is 1929.)
- Find at least one GOLD ring.
- Double my clad count from previous year. ( At least 1,132 coins.)
- Double my clad value from previous year. ( At least $52.66.)
- Hunt at least twice a week for each week I'm off the boat.

The are in respect to my 2008 goals, which I completed 83% of.

- Hunt at least once a week when on dry land CHECK
- Hit up more schools and tot lots, they seem to be producing CHECK
- Find at least 1 Silver Coin NOPE
- Find at least 1 Ring of any kind CHECK (Found 4)
- Set a new oldest coin record for myself CHECK (Found a 1929 Wheatie)
- To be an uber post wh0r3 and get into the Top 10 posters on FMDF CHECK (Currently #7)

No comments: