Wednesday, August 6, 2008

From The Archive: After Dinner 8-5-08

So it was a late night for me. It was warm out too, a little too warm. I decided to give my X-Terra 30 a rest and give the ACE 250 with the YF-1 probe a go.

I headed out to new territory, for myself at least. It was Indian Lakes Elementary off of Ferrel Pkwy in Virginia Beach.

When I drive places at night, I like to keep my truck within visible range, and it was tough at this place, since the playground I wanted to hunt was around the back of the school, but I Managed.

I was there for roughly an hour, and though I had roughly 30 digs, the place seemed as though it was not virgin, so most of the stuff I found was more than likely recent drops, and nothing was too deep. I did manage $0.16, haha, and a few pieces of crap jewelry, though the skull and crossbones with the pink stones is pretty cool if you ask me!

No comments: