Sunday, October 19, 2008

Very slow day in port

I think time seriously went backwards today, that's how slow it felt. After my early morning shift guarding the boat entryway, the rest of the day just seemed, meh. I can't even recall If I did anything constructive.

I do know however that I did three things:
1) Meandered around taking a few pics of things.
2) Watched "Grizzly Man" on DVD. Timothy Treadwell was one weird dude!
3) Watched the next episode of TrueBlood. That show is just so awesome!


The Wallace Glenn.


Toisa Perseus Offshore Support Vessel.


The Jimmie G.


Anders walking up the gangway.


Sweet Moth that looks like a leaf!


Little spider, less than the diameter of a dime.


Another very small spider I found. Sooo creepy!


GU-11.


Don't know what kinda bird, but neat.



No comments: