Friday, October 17, 2008

Rainy day in 'Bama

It was a very rainy and overcast day down here in the dirty south. It didn't really seem like all that much got done today. They did start putting out engine back together though, and that's a big plus. We tested some stuff in my office, all was well. But other than that, pretty drab. I got outside for a bit to get some pics, it started raining, so I went down underneath the pier.

Hmm... I also found out that those fish I have been taking pics of are Mullet. Down here they call them Biloxi Bacon, as I guess their skin is really oily and cooks up similar. Good eatin' around these parts I reckon.

Boa Sub C bow.


Boa Sub C beak, haha.


Boa Sub C engine stack.


Boat from Escambia county Everglades, Florida.


"Independent."


Jessie and Osmundo from Offshore Inland rigging up some parts.


Martin... watching.


Jan Erik operating the crane.


Rune from Mak receiving engine parts.


Rusted drum top.


Orange paint blobs.


Red blood paint spatter.


The AB's painting rig.


Crazy furry moth I came across.


Pelican... of course.


And another, almost obligatory now, haha.

No comments: