Saturday, October 4, 2008

RB2: Endless Setlist 2 COMPLETED


It's not everyday one reaches such a milestone. After I unlocked the Endless Setlist 2 in Rock Band 2 about two weeks ago, I wanted to beat it. I never even attempted the one from the first RB, but this one seemed like I should give it a go.

So after planning it for a few days, my buddy Matt came over and by 2:15p we had started. We did it on Medium, because I knew I personally could 5 Star every song on Medium... so I was hoping Matt could keep pace.

Just under seven (yes I said 7!) hours later, after completing all 84 tracks continuously, we were done. Have scored 417 out of 420 possible stars. We 4 starred 3 tracks, of which I only remember Metallica's Battery being one.

It was quite an accomplishment of sitting around, being fat, and rocking ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.