Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Big Thanks to Troy - Coils

This morning I had to hop on a blame and head down here to Mobile, AL for work I received a message from my CO huntin' buddy Troy (Digger Maggoo on FMDF). He informed me that there was a local Craig's List ad for three coils, which he thought might work for my White's XLT.

Well I'm glad he thought of it! Because now I'm 5 coils deep with my XLT and really, I have something for any type of condition... from open fields to trashy lots.



As pictured, I just landed the following coils, with coil covers for $80 total. First from the left is the White's "Snooper" Blue Max 350. Next is the White's "Deepscan" Blue max 600, and lastly the White's "Precision Scan" Blue Max 800. I already scored the White's Blue Max 4x6 DD from my buddy Dave up in CT, and along with my stock 950 coil, I have the whole gang.

But again, a huge thanks to Troy. I couldn't be in town to get them, so he scooped them up for me before someone else did. Can't thank him enough.

No comments: