Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Bday USA \ Oh How I've Missed You MD


Another 4th of July spent offshore :( We're still floating around in all the muck from the Deepwater Horizon rig disaster... for all of you out there interested in the pics I took when we responded to US Coast Guard calls click HERE.

But anyhow, winter is now many months past and it's time for me to get back in the saddle and put some time in swingin' the coil of my XLT and trying to find some goodies. I've got lot's planned, so I hope I can uncover a few keepers to make sure 2010 is not a total loss in the MD category... 'cuz I mean, I think in the two "hunts" I've done in 2010 in my front yard, I might have been able to scramble together about $1 in clad, woo, exciting!

Thanks for all my readers, and sorry it's been forever since I had something for you to read. Please make it back as often as you can :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have no fear. Those "goodies" will still be there. Some were dropped before we were born and some will be there long after we are gone. Good luck when you get back on shore. Keep me informed of your success.