Saturday, July 12, 2008

From The Archive: School Tot Lot 7-12-08

Soooo... finally decided to get out for a little hunting late that afternoon. The g/f was comfortable and had ice cream, so it was my time to get out.

So I took the lil' one to the school in our backyard and decided to hit up the tot lot. She could play and I could swing, perfect! I only got around to hunting the outer 3 foot edge of the place, so I wasn't expecting to find much clad, and I didn't. My very first signal came up as a solid dime on the ACE, but after diggin' just below the chips you can see what came out, MY FIRST RING! It's crap, seems to be probly a mood ring. The band spins independent of the ring. Then I entertained the five year old for a bit, got a neat pic of static head.



The next couple hits included a zipper pull, with the head of the zipper still attached. It has a crown logo on it. Also found 2 quarters and a mid 90s penny. To fill up the rest of the order, I found plenty of foil wrappers, a couple nails, and other odds and ends. I did also dig another ring (2 in one outing, woo!)... again, crap. The neatest thing I found was a small boot charm with simulated diamonds.

No comments: