Tuesday, July 22, 2008

From The Archive: Old TL, New MD 7-22-08

Armed with my new Minelab X-Terra 30 and my Vibra Probe 570 pinpointer, I decided to get out in the nice cool evening and re-scan the tot lot behind Tallwood, my favorite hunting grounds, hehe.

I was getting a lot of -4 hits on the VDI, and eventually decided find out wtf it was. 100% of them were nails. And as you can see by the pic, I found plenty of them, all around 6" in depth as well. There were plenty of more I decided not to dig. But anyhow, as you can see, about 20 targets I dug that night, it was a short night. Like 3 couples of teenagers decided the elementary school playground was where they needed to be at midnight tonight. It was cooler out and it just felt nice to be outside.

I don't think any of the earrings are of anything to note.

No comments: