Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sectshun8 Recovery Services

As you may recall, late last month I was called upon to find a lost wedding band in a private yard. Within 45 minutes or so I had accomplished the task. It's a really great feeling to be able to return a lost item to someone. So I decided I would start offering up my services... free of course.


Sectshun8 Recovery Services specializes in the retrieval of lost jewelry, and other precious metal objects that you or a loved one may have lost. I prefer looking for objects in private yards, but will not shy away from public areas such as parks or beaches.


My services are free, however I do ask that I have access to hunt the entire property, outside of the area where the item was lost, and ask to keep any other items found within... such as old pocket change. Any household relics that are found will be returned upon request, and all trash found will be removed from the property.


I strive to keep my operation as low impact as possible, keeping the property as close to me never being there as possible.


If you are in the Hampton Roads area, and have lost an item and would like assistance finding it, please EMAIL JIMMY to set up an appointment. I am currently accepting appointments for the dates of May 28th through June 30th.


See me on Craig's List!

No comments: