Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas on the Odyssey

Hey folks! It's Xmas here in the Gulf of Mexico too! Don't have much to say, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Hope everyone viewing had a great holiday as well.

Tera setting up our trees.


Meghan decorating sugar cookies.


Martin and John on the bridge.


Plate 'o cookies.


Gingerbread house the MMO's made.


My stocking full of treats.


Everyone waiting for gift exchange.


My present wrapped in plotting paper.


Present I received from Stig.


Roast pig, lobster tails, lamb, and prime rib.


Bread and dessert spread.


X-Mas cake.


"Happy Holiday" bread design.


Edible arrangement made by our cooks.


Our cooks with their artwork.

Meghan and Tera enjoying some fake beer with dinner.


Me and Meghan at gift exchange.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a tough life you lead at sea Jimmy. I don't know how you can endure it. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, a seagoing 5 star. Didn't know Hilton offered luxory Liners. BTW never refer to chef's as "cooks". ;>)

Unknown said...

That watermelon looks good , I like your blog !!