Tuesday, December 30, 2008

27: My Birthday

Haha. That image you see just above is the first birthday comment I received when getting on the computer this morning. It was a comment left on my MySpace from one Ms. Ashley Falk, who else? Anyway, it was nice to receive well wishes from no less than 10 people today, out here on the boat, and back at home.

After waking up about 11:15am, and making it down to the galley for lunch, I was kind of disappointed not to see a cake with my name on it. I'd seen it done for damned near everybody over the last year... didn't know I had to request it. But the food was good, and off to shift I went.

Signing on the computer, it was nice to see my BDay notice from FMDF, my most favorite place on the web.

I also decided to venture out from MySpace and get on board with the whole Facebook thing. It's neat I guess. I like the fact that more of my family members are on it, as well as more of my international friends from work and stuff. That all went well.

It was an okay birthday, nothing great by any means. No cake, no presents... not much of anything really.

No comments: