Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finding The Goods in Cisco, TX


"'You get about 15 pieces of trash to every coin you find, if not more,' said Vance Gwinn. 'But my collection is growing and growing.'

Using patience and a metal detector, Gwinn, 53, has found hundreds of bullets, belt buckles and coins, not to mention jewelry, gun parts and just about any other metal thing you can think of.


'I started when I was 19, I hunted the Easter Pageant grounds out here, it was my first really good hunt,' he said."


Read more HERE.


Image Credit: Ronald Erdrich / Reporter News

1 comment:

adriano said...

the metal detecting is the best jon i thout that

i started it like a hoby now its my job

the best lessons i knew in this journey is:

-not depend on a way but develop your ways
i used detectors

now i extracting and recycling parts and gaining pretty bb golds easlily and quickly