Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Troy Lands Some Goodies


Tomorrow morning was supposed to be the morning that I was gonna be picking Troy up at his place and get out for my first hunt of 2011. Unfortunately, the powers that be at work decided they needed to change my flights and made it so I am flying out to work tomorrow instead of Thursday.

But that didn't keep my buddy Troy from landing some goodies today at a park he frequented as a young boy. I met up with him tonight at the bowling alley and talked hobby for a good few hours while we both shared a few pitchers and I bowled four games (257, 224, 200 and 220, not bad if I do say so myself).

Anyhow, I got to see the goodies first hand. The little 10K gold ring he found was pretty nice, but just remarkably light when you held it... looks beefier than it is at only 4.4g.


He also found a nice sterling St. Mike's... and of course the obligatory clad. A real nice hunt, glad he was able to get out, and a shame I couldn't join him.

No comments: