Saturday, September 26, 2009

Almost 3 Weeks, Hey Everyone!


Hi readers! As I'm sure you've noticed, no updates in nearly three weeks... quite a lull I know. On the obvious note, it does mean I've been back to work out in the Gulf of Mexico that entire time. Can't wait to get back on land and get some digging in before it gets too cold and the ground gets too hard. But I also take a little blame in that I did bring some coins out with intention to at least do two World Coin Posts... but sadly, I left my reference CD's at home, and wouldn't be able to tell you much about them.


But yeah, back out here in the Gulf, doing my seismic thing. The above picture is of the El Paso Energy Prince TLP which currently sits at the north end of our survey prospect. Lots of boring, slow sailing going on... but great sunsets!


I'll be back to normal posting after the 13th of Oct... see you then!

No comments: