Sunday, February 1, 2009

Car Wash Change Return Hunting

This afternoon I had to run to Wal*Mart again, this time to get a money order. But whatever about that, my car wash is in the same area. I had a pocket full of dollar bills I wanted to slide in the machine and cancel to get coins back.

Well I walked up to the machine, and guess what? Well it turns out its one of those pressure sensitive type things that is expecting the weight of the car before the screen turns on. So I left.

Later in the day, my buddy Matt had to run up there, so I tagged along. I had him pull up to the machine, and start putting in my dollars, and then cancel the transaction. First dollar resulted in a 1979 Susan B!!! I couldn't believe it. 2nd dollar was another superb condition Sac, and then I started getting Pres dollars. I got 2 Quincy's, a Van Buren and another G.W.

No comments: